GP vertical plastic pumps
- Single-stage centrifugal pumps with vertical axis.
- Ideal for severe conditions, continuous duties, demanding applications.
- High efficiency volute pump casing.
- Flow-rates up to 146 m³/h and heads up to 42 m w.c.
- Custom-made length between 800 and 3000 mm.
- Non-metallic construction: all metal parts are isolated from fluid contact.
- One single pair of bushings at the end of the shaft.
- Plastic material of construction: PP (polypropylene).
GP vertical chemical pumps
|Q max m³/h||H max m w.c.||kW||Bushings||Length min||Length max|
|GP80A||100||36||15||si||800 mm||3000 mm|
|GP80B||110||42||18.5||si||800 mm||3000 mm|
|GP100D||125||16||9.2||si||800 mm||3000 mm|
|GP125D||146||24||15||si||800 mm||3000 mm|
Savino Barbera also makes other special pumps outside this range of products: in fact, not all of the possible combinations of impellers and motors are included in this chart. Specifically, it is possible to install impellers of various geometries and motors with non-standard power, frequency and protection features. We invite you to contact our technical office for specific needs.
The range of vertical centrifugal GP pumps guarantees flow-rates up to 146 m³/h and heads up to 42 m w.c. (meters water column). The curves refer to tests with clean cold water (ISO9906). The performance can vary based on the different characteristics of the pumped liquid. Pumps with different performance are available upon request.
|Download performance curves|
Corrosion resistant plastic materials
In our pumps, all wetted parts are strictly made of corrosion resistant plastic material. Selecting the most suitable chemically-inert polymers is indeed one of the main skills of Savino Barbera. Our choices have always been adaptale to the specific use that our industrial products are intended for.
- Plastic materials: PP.
- One-piece plastic impellers without any metal insert.
- Generously sized shafts with heavy-wall plastic coating.
- Guide bushings made of filled PTFE, Ceramic or SiC.
The thermoplastic material used for these
vertical pumps is PP (polypropylene) only.
|More details on materials|
Savino Barbera vertical pumps can be customized with optional equipment:
- Open, closed and recessed impellers.
- Special PE-HD impellers for abrasive liquids.
- PVC mounting plate in standard sizes or upon request.
- Connections: backing rings, hose adaptors, male threads.
- Pumps with or without suction strainer (for dirty or clean liquids).
- Fiberglass reinforcement (for pumps over 2000 mm).
- Suction pipe extension to increase the immersion depth.
- Motors with choice of power, voltage, frequency and protection.
Vertical pumps: typical applications
GP corrosion-free pumps are suitable for continuous operations, strong services and heavy duty applications. They are ideal for the installation in small capacity tanks such as: waste ncinerators, wet scrubbers, odors removal, fumes abatement. Here are some examples of applications:
Vertical pump for fume scrubbers,
washing towers, air scrubbing systems.
Vertical pump for transferring
corrosive chemical products.
Vertical pump for the recirculation
into process vats.
Vertical pump for emptying underground
cisterns in various industrial plants.
Vertical pump for surface treatment
plants, plating baths, pickling lines.
Vertical pump for waste water treatments,
industrial effluents, aggressive industrial water.
Vertical pumps photo gallery
Some images showing the product range of our vertical chemical pumps:
GP vertical pumps GP80D acid pump made of PP Polypropylene GP80A pump
GP vertical pumps catalogues & manuals
In this section you can download the technical information on our vertical chemical pumps for corrosive liquids. Please, contact our sales department in case you cannot find the proper pump for your application.
|Savino Barbera vertical chemical pumps|
|Performance curves for GP vertical pumps|
|Vertical pumps maintenance: bushings replacement|
|How to install a vertical pump|
|Maintenance and user manual for AS and GP vertical chemical pumps|