Thermoplastic vertical centrifugal pumps
conceived for industrial applications, production lines and ecological facilities where resistance to chemical aggression must be coupled with reliability and easy maintenance.
Their particular construction pumps eliminates the possibility of any contact between metal parts and the liquids, while the selection of materials and manufacturing technologies guarantees compatibility with the products handled a long operating life and conformity with the standards in force. The adoption of pumps with these characteristics eliminates, even in case of breaks, hazardous leaks and the need for openings on the bottom of the basins or tanks, allowing the absolutely safe pumping of chemical substances
Single-stage vertical centrifugal pumps, appropriate for transfer, for recycling and for distribution of corrosive liquids in basins, tanks or wells with variable discharge head. Materials: PP, PVC, PVDF, PE-HD. Flow rates up to 150 m?/h, heads up to 60 m w.c.
Pumps without intermediate bearing nor guide bushings. Appropriate for recycling, treating and filtering corrosive liquids with tendency to foul, held in constant level tanks. Materials: PP, PVDF, PVC.
Pumps with vertical shaft and with volute pump casing, characterized by high performances and suitable for continuous service. Conceived for applications in shallow and/or limited capacity tanks (smoke removal systems, scrubbers), they are alkso avaialable in lengths up to 3000 mm.
Click on the images for further technical details
- Materials of construction: PP, PVC, PVDF, PE-HD.
- Flow rates up to 150 m?/h, heads up to 60 m w.c.
- Hydraulic and structural parts obtained by molding with thermoplastic materials.
- Sliding parts flushed by the liquid being pumped.
- High-efficiency electrical motors compliant with international standards. Provided according to customer and plant requirements.
- PP, PVC PVDF coated bolts and nuts.
- EPDM or FPM gaskets.
- Wear bushings directly flushed, in filled PTFE, ceramic or SiC.
- Cantilever shaft, without intermediate bearings and coated with PP, PVC, PVDF.
- Pump casing, cover, impeller and other components molded and drawn from corrosion-resistant thermoplastic materials.
AS vertical centrifugal pumps Technical data
|Model||Q max||H max||kW||Shaft bearing||Length mm|
|AS30||12||14||0.55 - 1.1||yes||320||3000|
|AS50||35||28||2.2 - 3||yes||465||3000|
|AS80||60||35||5.5 - 9.2||yes||1000||3000|
Additional information on the AS vertical centrifugal pumps
BS vertical centrifugal pumps Technical data
|Model||Q max||H max||kW||Shaft bearing||Standard length mm|
Notice: Undefined variable: clore in C:\aa-sites\EasyPHP\www\savino-barbera\verticaliBS.php on line 80
|BS30||10||14||0.55 - 1.1||no||550|
|BS50||24||18||2.2 - 3||no||700|
Additional information on the BS vertical centrifugal pumps
GP vertical centrifugal pumps Technical data
|Model||Q max||H max||kW||Shaft bearing
Additional information on the GP vertical centrifugal pumps
Plastic pumps do not allow dry operation.
SAVINO BARBERA SRL
Via Torino 12
P.O. Box 58
10032 Brandizzo (To)
Cap. soc. 48000 i.v.
Tel +39 011 913.90.63
Fax +39 011 913.73.1