Designed for the recycling, treatment, and filtration of corrosive liquids
(including those with solids) having the tendency to foul, kept in constant level tanks.
The BS series centrifugal vertical pumps
are constructed at standard lengths, without intermediate bearings, without guide bushings or mechanical seals to eliminate any sliding parts. This mechanically and hydraulically advanced construction allows for the use of the BS vertical pumps where wear from abrasion
(due to crystallization or calcareous deposits) combined to the chemical aggression
of the liquid itself requires a more incisive solution than normal vertical AS pumps.Characteristics
- Materials: PP, PVC, PVDF.
- Constructed with a cantilever shaft, without wear bushings or supports.
- Appropriate for handling liquids with suspensions that tend to foul or crystallize.
- Equipped with double-action impellers, to dynamically guarantee hydraulic sealing of the liquid.
- Provides for the mounting of a suction line for emptying the deepest tanks.
- Six sizes and nine versions are available.
Plastic pumps do not allow dry operation.
SAVINO BARBERA SRL
Via Torino 12
P.O. Box 58
10032 Brandizzo (To)
Cap. soc. 48000 i.v.
Tel +39 011 913.90.63
Fax +39 011 913.73.1
®2005-2013 Savino Barbera srl - All rights reserved by