TR PNEU Drum pumps
Vertical centrifugal pumps
constructed from PP, PVDF, AISI. 316 steel
and with internal parts in polypropylene, PVDF, Ryton. Practical and handy, they allow discontinuous service and they are ideal for transfering non-abrasive and non-viscous chemical products
contained in drums and barrels
Compatibly with the chemical resistance
of the construction materials, TR pumps are in fact appropriate for use with liquids free-of abrasive suspended solids at ambient temperature with a specific gravity up to 1.8 and viscosity up to 14 cps. They are instead not appropriate for flammable liquids and/or for use in areas with potentially explosive atmospheres.Characteristics
- Length: up to 1 200 mm
- Dip tube: Ø 42 mm (PP), Ø 40 mm (PVDF) and Ø 42.5 (AISI 316).
- Maximum temperature: 50°C (PP), 85°C (PVDF/AISI 316 steel)
- Maximum flow rate: 80 l/min
- Pneumatic motor 0.5 HP, 7 bars
- Materials: PTFE bushings, HASTELLOY C shaft (PP/PVDF) or AISI 316 steel shaft, internal parts composed of PP/PTFE, PVDF/PTFE, PTFE/RYTON.
Warnings for use
- Do not use the pump in environments or with liquids that pose fire or explosion hazards. Do not grasp the motor with wet hands or gloves.
- Before each use verify that the motor on/off switch, the flexible feed hose and the fitting seals are in good operating condition.
- The pump is also indicated for intermittent service and not for extended use.
- Under normal operating conditions the maximum noise produced by the pump is 85 dB(A) surveyed according to EN Standards 50144. The operator must use ear protection. Under normal operating conditions the root-mean-square of motor acceleration is less than 2.5 m/sec².
- pneumatic motor power supply: the grid must guarantee a delivery of 13 l/s of filtered, dry and lubricated air at a pressure of 6.3 bars. Install an on-off valve, a filter unit with a pressure regulator and a lubricating box and a pressure-relief valve in proximity to the utility
- The flexible feed hose must have a min inside Ø of 10 mm and a max length of 10 m.
- Before every placement into service apply a few drops of oil into the motor air inlet.
Drum pump Technical data
|Material||PP||PP||AISI 304||AISI 304||PP - PVDF - AISI 316|
|Max flow rate - l/min||50||60||70||50||80||80|
|Max head - m||10||15||10||10||9||9|
|Suction tube - mm||900||900||900||900||900 - 1200|
|Suction tube diameter - mm||42||42||42||42||42-40-40.5|
|Weight - kg||3.5||4.0||7.0||7.0||3-5-6|
Plastic pumps do not allow dry operation.
SAVINO BARBERA SRL
Via Torino 12
P.O. Box 58
10032 Brandizzo (To)
Cap. soc. 48000 i.v.
Tel +39 011 913.90.63
Fax +39 011 913.73.1