Single-stage vertical centrifugal pumps with twin impeller, cantilever shaft and bushings lubricated by the liquid being pumped.
Practical and handy, they allow discontinuous service and are ideal for transfering non-abrasive and non-viscous chemical products contained in drums and barrels.
Compatibly with the chemical resistance
of the construction materials, FUS pumps are in fact appropriate for use with liquids free-of abrasive suspended solids at ambient temperature with a specific gravity up to 1.8 and viscosity up to 14 cps. Unlike the electrical version (FUS MONO), this series can be used in hazardous environments (fire, explosion.).Characteristics
Warnings for use
- Length: 900 mm
- Dip tube: Ø 42 mm.
- Maximum delivery head: 16 m
- Maximum flow rate: 50 l/min
- Motor: pneumatic (Feed: 6 bars with air flow rate of 0.8 m³/h).
- Air line connection: 3/8"
- Accessories: handlepiece and switch.
- Weight: 3.5 - 7 kg
- Materials: PP or AISI 304, FPM, PTFE, CERAMIC.
- Do not use the pump in environments or with liquids that pose fire or explosion hazards. Do not grasp the motor with wet hands or gloves.
- Before each use verify that the motor on/off switch, the flexible feed hose and the fitting seals are in good operating condition.
- The pump is also indicated for intermittent service and not for extended use.
- Under normal operating conditions the maximum noise produced by the pump is 85 dB(A) surveyed according to EN Standards 50144. The operator must use ear protection. Under normal operating conditions the root-mean-square of motor acceleration is less than 2.5 m/sec².
- pneumatic motor power supply: the grid must guarantee a delivery of 13 l/s of filtered, dry and lubricated air at a pressure of 6.3 bars. Install an on-off valve, a filter unit with a pressure regulator and a lubricating box and a pressure-relief valve in proximity to the utility
- The flexible feed hose must have a min inside Ø of 10 mm and a max length of 10 m.
- Before every placement into service apply a few drops of oil into the motor air inlet.
After use, it's recommended that the pump be washed (by pumping water for a few minutes): certain liquids in fact can crystallize, form depots or interact negatively, over time, with the pump's constructive materials. During periods of inactivity, the pump should be placed in a protected environment, in a vertical position and suspended with the motor on top to prevent deformations of the support column and the shaft and the flow of liquid towards the motor.
Drum pump Technical data
|Material||PP||PP||AISI 304||AISI 304||PP - PVDF - AISI 316|
|Max flow rate - l/min||50||60||70||50||80||80|
|Max head - m||10||15||10||10||9||9|
|Suction tube - mm||900||900||900||900||900 - 1200|
|Suction tube diameter - mm||42||42||42||42||42-40-40.5|
|Weight - kg||3.5||4.0||7.0||7.0||3-5-6|
Plastic pumps do not allow dry operation.